Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ABOUT MY TOWN






In this oral presentation, I tolking about my town:

Population:
Banyoles is a town with 17.000 (seventeen thousand) habitants. This town is in Spain. Banyoles has a lot of tourism. I like this town because it has a beautiful lake and a beautiful landscape.

The lake:
The lake is very beautiful, it has a ducks, fish, geese... There is an area for swim, it's really nice. Also has an area for pic-nick to go with your friends, family...

The squares:
There is a lot of places, the ``Plaça Major`` is very important place. There are a lot of shops, the music school...

The shops:
There are a lot of shops in Banyoles, Supermarkets, toy stores, craft, clothing, shoes food, books, magazines .... my favourite is the candy store, I love sweets!

Places to visit:
If you go to Banyoles, you should visit: The lake ( is really beautifull ), the museum (it's very interesting look the fosils..), de ''Plaça Major'', el mirador, Park Neolithic...


OBSERVATION: I think this presentation should have put more information. Maybe do the longest and most interesting. MY CLASSMATES PRESENTATIONS EVA: Should improve body language, and not get so nervous. I liked all the information that has ANNA: Must be improved a bit faster. I liked the information. ALBERT: Should have put more information, a presentation was very simple. I liked the body language

No comments:

Post a Comment